Please help me out

Two weeks ago I received unprotected oral sex from a female. She told me she is negative but I just can't stop panicking. She donated eggs in december and went through all their bloodtests. What is the risk of getting HIV from receiving unprotected oral sex? Also, is the head of the penis mucuous membrane? I know these questions have been asked many times but I need to hear it directly from you for it to sink in. PLEASE HELP!!!

This risk for HIV transmission through receiving oral sex is practically zero. HIV is not known to be transmitted through contact with saliva, and the CDC has not documented any cases of transmission through contact with saliva alone.

RMK

hiv and the rash
Have I given Myself a Death Sentence