hiv and the rash

on june 28, i had unprotected sex with a man who is hiv+.(his viral load is undetectable and cd4 is high).a few days after that i have gotten a rash on my chest, stomach and just a few on my legs, they dont itch or not painful. i went to my personal dr. but i didnt tell him what i had done. he thinks it could be chicken pox, and put me on acylovir 800mg. 5x a day. i have been on it now 2 days and they arent clearing up. no blisters just little raised areas arond the middle of the bump, some are flaky.what is your opinion?

If you had unprotected vaginal or anal sex with a person who is known to be HIV infected, you are at risk for HIV infection. If this is true, it is important that you try to relay this information to your doctor, so that he can treat you appropriately.

RMK

Terrified over Oral, Part III-The Final Chapter!
Please help me out