CDC UPDATE FOR THE WW

Dr. Bob,

Thanks for all you and Ryan do for us W.W. Just thought I would share with you that the CDC 800 number finally is starting to say the Window Period is 3 months. As a fellow/admitted WW I have called there on several occasions seeking reasurance. The last few phone call to the CDC I noticed they mentioned 3 months instead of 6 for a conclusive test. Was this your doing???? Must of been that conference a few weeks ago. Keep up the great work and all the best to you and Steve!

Regards.

Thanks for writing! Did I have anything to do with this change? Well perhaps, but only indirectly. Im in Europe at the moment, so I havent been able to call the CDC hotline to confirm that this is now their official advice, but I do hope so! Its about time they begin to see things my way!

Stay well. Stop worrying.

worried all the time
Another Animal Question!