Clarification to the nonsencial question

Hi Dr.Bob, Thank you for answering. I would just ask a oneliner question, connected to the previous question please answer. Is there any chance of HIV transmission if HIV infected semen or vaginal fluid or menstrual blood, all of which are fresh, comes in contact with semen at the mouth of my penis soaking through my pant and underwear? Thanking you.

What makes you think all that was "one line?" Just how long is that line supposed to be? I've answered your question in detail before, so I'll now answer with just one word, in hopes of not causing you any more confusion. The word is, "No!"

WOOHOO baby!
Re: HIGH RISK EXPOSURE IN THAILAND -- FOLLOW-UP