oral sex confused

I performed oral on a women who seemed parmiscuase. i licked the top of her vagina and did not lick inside just around the top for a 30 seconds. would vaginal secretion play a role, in contracting hiv. She preformed oral on me i ejaculated in her mouth. My member had no sores and is intact, could an hiv person who is sucking have blood enough in there mouth to infect a partner. Without knowing. The information out there on this subject is very confusing. Some studies say that for the receptive partner the person doing the sucking, that the odds of being infected even if ejaculate is swallowed.is very,very, very , very low maybe zero. They never talk about the odds of the insertive partner in these studies. Anyway that is another issue. what are the odds of infection and how would this take place being the person being sucked and the person doing the licking. Thanks Robert how are you? Its been awile. Take care.

"Parmiscuase?" What's that? Do you see that little "ABC" button with the check mark on your computer's toolbar? That's for the spell check function. Try it; you'll like it.

Yes, the odds of HIV transmission from oral sex are extremely low; although we can't say, "absolutely zero." The odds for the insertive partner, whether oral, vaginal, or anal, are always less than for the receptive partner. So we say the odds are "extremely, extremely low!" Your 30 seconds of licking "just around the top" does not pose a risk for HIV transmission.

Hope that helps. Stay well.

Have you ever been wrong Dr. Bob?
A couple of questions for Dr. Robert