JUST A SHORT NOTE FROM SOUTH AFRICA

Hi Bob

Just wanted to say that after a year of WHOOOOOO Ah, I frequent your website fewer times. Whenever I have an opportunity, I visit and cannot help delighting myself with the humour of a great man. I feel honoured that you have on many occasions addressed my questions so methodically and with so much of hope and sincerity. I think, apart from doing a fine job on site, you have created a new generation of people filled with empathy. We the worried well and the large number of associates that are infected in South Africa applaud your work. Whilst there are many people who still dwell in their own luminosity, you radiate light that reaches the end of the earth. About that gentleman from INDIA who used some derogatory terms on the website - pardon for he does not know what he says. "what about the guy who had sex for 1 week?" LUV you and take care.

Hello South Africa,

Thank you for your very kind words. They are warmly appreciated!

As for the "guy who had sex for 1 week," well, I answer so many questions that Im not sure which guy that was. But if he really did have sex for a whole week), Id have to say he has great stamina and is one lucky dude! Stay well.

Dr. Bob and my wife still rock! Heres a MAXI WOOHOO!
Have you ever been wrong Dr. Bob?