Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

JUST A SHORT NOTE FROM SOUTH AFRICA
Jul 6, 2003

Hi Bob

Just wanted to say that after a year of WHOOOOOO Ah, I frequent your website fewer times. Whenever I have an opportunity, I visit and cannot help delighting myself with the humour of a great man. I feel honoured that you have on many occasions addressed my questions so methodically and with so much of hope and sincerity. I think, apart from doing a fine job on site, you have created a new generation of people filled with empathy. We the worried well and the large number of associates that are infected in South Africa applaud your work. Whilst there are many people who still dwell in their own luminosity, you radiate light that reaches the end of the earth. About that gentleman from INDIA who used some derogatory terms on the website - pardon for he does not know what he says. "what about the guy who had sex for 1 week?" LUV you and take care.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello South Africa,

Thank you for your very kind words. They are warmly appreciated!

As for the "guy who had sex for 1 week," well, I answer so many questions that Im not sure which guy that was. But if he really did have sex for a whole week), Id have to say he has great stamina and is one lucky dude! Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dr. Bob and my wife still rock! Heres a MAXI WOOHOO!
Next
Have you ever been wrong Dr. Bob?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.