It's crunch time again!

Hey Doc:

I posted to you a couple of weeks ago, I finally got the nerve to back in to my doc for these symptoms (headache, dizziness, vision problems) anyhow he wanted to runa full CBC on me again, as my calcium was high last time (1 year ago), I asked him if he would run a HIV test again, and said he would to put my mind at ease, and get to the root of the problem. What do you think my chances are 1 year 8 months, after 5 negative EIA's out to 6 months, and a negative PCR at 3 months? Thanks, and the check is in the mail!

You had 5 negative EIAs out to 6 months, and a negative PCR at 3 months? OK, that means your chances are exactly the same as that proverbial snowballs in hell.

Thanks for the donation. Time for your WOO-HOO. Stay well.

dr frasinco where have u been please respond 200 dollar donation
UPDATE to Terrified Over Oral Sex-Dr Bob Please Read