100 Question Dr Bob ?

Hi Dr Bob A few weeks ago I had protected intercourse with a sex worker, after intercouse I removed the condom and then briefly masturbated to climax. Now I am worried about how stupid I was, if the vaginal secretions of the sex worker were on the condom, can Hiv be transmited from the condom to my hand and then to my penis. I have been told by a friend this is a good a route for transmission as any. After sex I had a shower, but I am very worried. Can you offer the odds on this episode, should I be this worried. Dr Bob could you also publish the details for a Western Credit Union Transfer to your foundation.

Many Thanks

Joe...

Hi Joe,

The guy who told you this is a "friend?" Well, OK, I guess even friends can be incredibly misinformed. Your risk of HIV from your actions is nonexistent. Relax and tell your friend to sign on to this forum to learn the facts before offering any further advice!

The best way to make a direct wire transfer to our foundation is to follow these wiring instructions:

Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, P.A. ABA # 043000261 Credit ML Account Number 101-1730 Further Credit to: Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation Account # 830-04C48 For international transfers add: Swift number MELN US 3P

If you have any problems, you can contact Linda Godfrey at 1-800-934-9817. She is the financial adviser who handles The Foundations account at Merrill Lynch.

Thanks for your donation. Stay well.

Willing to have unsafe sex with an hiv+ partner
HEY SEXY DOC--PLEASE POST --- BiG ASS WOOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!