Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

100 Question Dr Bob ?
Jul 6, 2003

Hi Dr Bob A few weeks ago I had protected intercourse with a sex worker, after intercouse I removed the condom and then briefly masturbated to climax. Now I am worried about how stupid I was, if the vaginal secretions of the sex worker were on the condom, can Hiv be transmited from the condom to my hand and then to my penis. I have been told by a friend this is a good a route for transmission as any. After sex I had a shower, but I am very worried. Can you offer the odds on this episode, should I be this worried. Dr Bob could you also publish the details for a Western Credit Union Transfer to your foundation.

Many Thanks

Joe...

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Joe,

The guy who told you this is a "friend?" Well, OK, I guess even friends can be incredibly misinformed. Your risk of HIV from your actions is nonexistent. Relax and tell your friend to sign on to this forum to learn the facts before offering any further advice!

The best way to make a direct wire transfer to our foundation is to follow these wiring instructions:

Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, P.A. ABA # 043000261 Credit ML Account Number 101-1730 Further Credit to: Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation Account # 830-04C48 For international transfers add: Swift number MELN US 3P

If you have any problems, you can contact Linda Godfrey at 1-800-934-9817. She is the financial adviser who handles The Foundations account at Merrill Lynch.

Thanks for your donation. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Willing to have unsafe sex with an hiv+ partner
Next
HEY SEXY DOC--PLEASE POST --- BiG ASS WOOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.