pain in my BALLS

sup ryan!! about three weeks ago,I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time, the next two days, I was starting to feel sick and I remembered she told me she was started too feel sick before we had sex,But thats was what ,I was thinking about, cause she was sick but, I went to play golf and my balls was hella hurtin, I was thinking that she gave me hiv or something and ,I thought ,I couldn't have any kids cause the pain was really bad ,was it a flu or is that the start of hiv??? please tell me Ryan?????

I don't think testicular pain (or as you call it, pain in the balls) is related to recent HIV infection. It's probably related to something else, and not likely to be anything serious. But, regardless of what I think, talk with your doctor if the pain in your testicles persists. Certain infections or overexerting yourself (and possibly some other things) can lead to the pain you describe, so it would be good to be on the safe side and get checked out.

RMK

ARS concern
NYU DR said Genital Herpes from receiving BJ