Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

NON SUCIADAL STILL SERIOUS LONDON HELP

Dr. Bob, Remeber me the collge guy in london w the risky oral, finger situation, and 30 sec insertive m2m bareback from a few months ago? well It is time for me to get tested and I am so nervous.

Any tips on getting tested? What are tips if i do test positive? my parents dont even know im gay.

please help me i will let u know the results in about a week i hope i can gop through with getting tested.

God BLess U!

Hey London Guy,

Tips on getting tested so you can "gop through" with it? Well, just focus on how absolutely frickin fantastic you are going to feel when you find out you are negative. The odds are very much in your favor of that happening. OK, worst-case scenario, you turn out to be positive. Yes, I have lots of personal experience on how to tell parents youre gay (not as difficult as you might imagine) and how to break the news about being HIV-positive (very, very difficult). Im certainly willing to help you out with both situations, but I strongly doubt youll need my advice. So, first things first. Get (or "gop") tested. Ill be waiting for your response either way, but Im still betting on a WOO-HOO.

Recovering "HIV-Phobe" Still Has Question for the LOVELY DR BOB!
low cd4/cd8 ratio scared to death would love to donate.