transmission through dog scratch

Hi, Can you please tell me if hiv transmission is possible through a pet scratch? My friend's dog scratched me pretty good the other day, and I worry that the dog may have scratched my friend first, and then there would be a risk of hiv transmission.

If this is not possible, can you please explain in detail why So that I will understand and let it go. Thank you for your time.

Whats up with this dog? He scratches your friend and then he scratches you? Id say its time to trim his nails and consider some obedience classes. My pooch Presto is quite horrified by such bad behavior. Well despite all that, is there an HIV risk from Toto? Absolutely not.

Explain in detail? Why? Dont you believe me? Simply put, the "H" in HIV refers to "Human" as in Human Immunodeficiency Virus. With a keen sense of the obvious, you can probably note that there is no "D" for dog, or "C" for canine in the acronym. Dogs cannot get HIV and you cant get many doggy illnesses either, OK? Is that detailed enough? Hope so.

Shingles/ Viral Load Significance Test
update from joe (lymphopenia etc)