DUDE- ANIMALS???

RAUL 16 MEXICO

can animals transmit the hiv or aids to human? "What is the scientific explanation for why animals LIKE DOGS can or cannot get HIV?"

Hey Raul,

Well it has to do with the "H" in HIV. It stands for HUMAN, as in Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Dogs cant get it, because they are not human, although my pooch thinks he is.

Basically, many diseases are species-specific. In other words, dogs dont have to worry about HIV and you dont have to worry about getting Tasmanian Devil Crotchrot Fever. OK?

All Symptoms in 3 years...Please save me and my family..BEG YOU...Garuanteed Donation
Shingles/ Viral Load Significance Test