All Symptoms in 3 years...Please save me and my family..BEG YOU...Garuanteed Donation

Hi Dr.Bob, YOU ARE NEXT TO GOD FOR MANY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD. I AM BEGGING THIS CYBER HIV GOD TO SAVE ME FROM THIS TORTURE. Let me get to the point straight instead of wasting your precious time. In June 2001, I had been to this strip club. The stripper offered me sex and I foolishly accepted. I am educated and went out...bought a condom and she took me to a dark room. I couldnt see a thing. I slipped on the condom and had a very brief (probably 60 seconds or less..I came out fast) vaginal sex and she was on top of me. After sex, I took off the condom and threw it in the dark room. I have no idea whether it is broke or slipped off etc as i couldnt see a thing there. I told my wife after coming home and we had a petty fight, but she accepted me (because that is first and last time i had outside sex) and we were getting along fine. I forgot the incident and going on with my life. Neither me or my wife never had any symptoms until past 6 months. Past 6 months are literally TORTURE to me. I first saw coated tongue in the mirrow and I ignored it (because i knew i never had unprotected sex and never had an STD). Then my wife got strange skin rash...which went away after a while. I noticed couple of brown lesions on lower end of my legs. I ignored (and was very confident about my episode). The coated tongue is not going away (thought it was due to my smoking after reading several questions here). Then a small raised bump appeared at the back of my throat. (never ever had that earlier). It is not going away. Then another brown lesion appeared on my palm. (Now I started to lose my confidence). Couple more appeared on my foot sole. I am completely confirmed that these are due to KS. they just dont go away..never caused itch though. Now my 2 year old son got couple of small brown spots on his legs. (I am completely devastated). How could this happen??? I am simply losing my mind. I lost my 6 year old job at this point acting strangely there. I got another job in couple of weeks and still going. You mentioned that HIV cannot transferred through house hold settings. My son never had his mother's milk. No blood transfusions to him. I started to search for reasons. May be kissing...because his mom always kisses him on the lips. Found a reason....but i searched all of thebody.com and says...passing hiv through kissing is rare. So...how come my son got infected with HIV and got this lesions due to KS? I donot have courage to get tested as it would kill three of us if results come bad. I know it is impossible for me or her to raise money for medicines. (After research i found it costs around 20 thousand per year per person which we cannot afford). It is sure death for three of us. I am sitting in front of internet atleast 10 hours a day and my search phrases usually are (HIV TRANSMISSION RISK + SINGLE EPISODE OF SEX) or (KAPOSI'S SARCOMA + TRANSMISSION CAUSES )etc. Everytime I search...some sites say that transmission risk per episode is 1 in 1000. Some other sites say it is 50-60 persons get infected per 100 episodes. which one is true. Even if i and my wife get HIV...how come my son got infected with house hold setting? I am literally going mad. I might lose this job too. I am not spending time with wife or kid. If this goes for another month or so...I would be admitted in psychological ward...Im sure of that.

I have clearly mentioned my risk of exposure and symptoms. I know you would suggest a HIV test which I cannot do at this point. PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU to answer me. 1. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME AND MY FAMILY??

2. WHY IS MEDICAL COMMUNITY SO BACKWARD IN Kaposi Sarcoma RESEARCH?? Let me tell you frankly after seeing all over internet...No one literally knows what is its cause (all they say is it is partially caused by HHV8 virus and it is seen more frequently in gay community with HIV). What does that mean? Heterosexuals donot get it or what?

If you were in my position...Let me know how would you analyze my risk. I garuantee a donation as I know that people like you will look after my son after me and my wife die due to this. BEGGING YOU.

Logi.

Hello Logi,

1.What is happening to you and your family? To put it bluntly, you are being consumed with irrational fear. You had brief (60 seconds!) protected insertive vaginal sex with a woman of unknown HIV status. That puts your risk for HIV in the "almost nonexistent" category. Coated tongue? Yes, its much more likely to be related to your smoking than HIV. The "raised bump" in your throat is not suggestive of HIV, and may well be normal. The brown "lesions" are not Kaposi sarcoma (KS). Why are you trying to diagnose yourself? Have you been to medical school and/or done an internship, fellowship, or subspecialty training? Thats what it takes to be qualified to make these types of judgments. No, you cannot pass HIV or KS on to your 2-year-old son by kissing him. You have already lost your job due to your anxiety about HIV. And now you are spending at least 10 hours a day on the Internet searching? You mention you dont have the courage to get tested. Why? You have a nearly nonexistent risk and your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV disease. And why are you worrying about paying for medications for a disease you dont even have?

2."Why is the medical community so backward in terms of Kaposi sarcoma research?" Actually, weve learned an amazing amount about Kaposi sarcoma. But since you do not have this condition, Ill not bore you with the details, other than to say it can indeed be seen in heterosexuals as well as gay individuals.

So, what to do . . . . ? First, stop worrying. Im quite sure HIV is not your problem. Second, ask your doctor to evaluate any physical symptoms you are concerned about. Chances are hell tell you they are not of any great concern, and to stop smoking. Next, ask him for a referral to a psychiatrist or counselor who can help you cope with your irrational fears of HIV. Anxiety, not HIV, is destroying your life. Bring a copy of this post to your doctors visit and to your first visit with your therapist. Once your anxiety is under control, you can consider getting an HIV test. The results will almost certainly be negative, and you will be truly amazed at how destructive anxiety and stress can be. Youll then yell, "WOO-HOO," and write me a thank-you letter, advising other folks who are in similar situations to get their anxiety treated and be tested for HIV, if they feel they have had a significant risk. Unfortunately, the vast majority wont think your testimonial could possibly apply to their situations. Logi, look back in the archives of this forum. Youll find many folks with worries just like yours. They all have subsequently turned out to be HIV-negative.

Ill be waiting for your WOO-HOO! Dont delay. Get the psychological help you need. Your family and your life are waiting for you. By the way, I'm quite certain your wife and son won't need me or my Foundation to look after them --but do remember to quit smoking as that is a significant health risk worth worrying about!

Thank you for your donation!

Big cock follow up question
DUDE- ANIMALS???