Thx Dr. Bob - no answer necassary

Hello Dr. Bob,

You never answered my questions - ok i think you get so many mails and its impossible to answer every mail. I just wanna thank you for your and Ryans Forum here. Wow you two a really great. I mean i got so much help from the posted qustions which got answered by you and Ryan. I think u cant imagine what u do for such depressed people like me and the other guys here who waitin for a answer from you - what a great work You are doing !! Every day i read the new post in the forum for ten weeks ago( i had unprotected oral sex with as ex worker receptive and insertive ). OK. i made the test and for two days i got my result - it was negative i wish You a nice weekend and stay well Worried one ( not worry anymore )

Hello Not Worry Anymore,

What great news! Congratulations and WOO-HOO to you, too!

Stay safe; Stay well.

Pleeese answer - Totally stressed and on drugs for over a year. I am BEGGING
A thank you to Dr Bob