Clarification Re: Lap Dancing

Dear Bob

I have read the comments regarding lap dancing, but would appreciate your help just to clarify a few points. I had a lap dance recently, which involved the usual grinding but progressed to her bouncing up and down on my erection with her vagina, basically I was knocking on the door, although I was wearing jeans and underpants and she was wearing a g-string. Full penetration never occurred. Immediately after this I went to the toliet and may have brushed by penis against the front of my jeans.

So I am worried on two fronts, firstly the protection of my clothing against any secretions and secondly the possible transmission from my jeans.

I understand that the virus can live outside of the body, but for a short period only.

As i suffer from NSU symptoms fairly frequently I went to get checked out for non-HIV related diseases and was clear.

Am I at risk, and do I need to get tested for HIV at 3 months?

PS I think the website is tremendously important as most information regarding HIV/Aids is not informative enough or swept under the carpet. Ignorance is not bliss, keep up the good work.

You were wearing jeans and underpants, and she was wearing a g-string. Well, of course, "full penetration never occurred!"

Are you at risk? The only risk I see is ruining your undies and stretching your jeans out of shape! No, you are not at risk for HIV. OK, guys, one last time. You cannot get HIV from a lap dance, no matter how hard you "grind" or "bounce" her (or him). "Knocking on the door" does not allow packages to be delivered, so to speak. OK?

Pricking pain in penis
re: let's have some action, man!