Dr Rob. Please Help me..Why won't you answer me????, I will do anything. I have sent this everyday since January, it will probaly help others. It kills me that you won't answer me.

dr rob, i sware I have HIV, I remeber learning about it when i was 16 (24 now) and i felt like it was my destiny, i have always over-reacted to it and swore no matter what it would happen to me. Well even though i am scared to death it didn't stop me from sleeping around with 50 guys when i was between the ages of 16-21, Well as of last year i know i was negative until i started dating my ex-boyfried. We were stupid and had unprotected in the beggining. I am scared because he was uncircumsized and lived in NYC for a long time. Anyways we started having sex in may and in August i let him cum inside me. In september/October he got a little flu which he passed to me. Could that have been ARS. Maybe he trasnmitted it to me after being together for a while. He had yearly blood test in july where he gets blood work for EVERYTHING. Or did i maybe pass it to him and he got infected after 4 months of unprotected sex. Or am I a psycho and need to take paxil because HIV is just a fear. Do people really have obsessions with it like me. When everything is perfect in my life I sware i will get a phone call from an EX telling me they have AIDS. And any time a phone number is blocked calling my cell phone I sware its someone calling to tell me that I have AIDS. I know that everyone has at least one phobia...is there an HIV phobia? Please Help me. I can't take this. Do have HIV or am I crazy. Is my gut right? Is my fear trying to tell me something. I have symtoms too. My legs are stiff in the morning, my tongue is usually white 9maybe from smoking) I have floaters, I have had a yeast infection, I do have shortness of breath. Please HELP ME

"Is there an HIV phobia?" Yep and you have one of the more impressive cases Ive seen in a while. You need more than Paxil. You need to see a psychiatrist. From what youve told me, you have only 2 real medical problems 1. smoking I strongly recommend stopping, as it is a much greater danger to you than HIV. 2. Anxiety ("HIV-phobia"). Please get the help you need right away. Do not pass "Go;" Do not collect $200; Do not waste another 8 years of your life on irrational fears!

Good luck. Feel better.

complicated but I need objective wisdom
WHOOO HOOOO BABY