Dr. Bob - Here's a Lay-up Question

Dr. Bob,

I had a needlestick exposure 13+ weeks ago. Starting at 5 days, I had many ARS "symptoms" including low-grade fever (i know ARS fever is usually high), severe day/night sweating, rash, diarrhea, lumps in mouth (i thought swollen salivary glands), lymphnode pain/tightness, pain in left rib-cage and many others. I have now tested negative or undetectable on ELISA's at 22 days, 6 weeks and 13 weeks and on a RNA PCR (ultrasensitive) at 4 weeks and a DNA PCR at 6 weeks. Can I get the big-time official Dr. Bob Woo-Hoo??? And, to all the worried wells: As you can see, I had every symptom in the book and was 100 sure I was positive. Stress can and does cause all of these things. The docs can't find a thing wrong with me except stress and anxiety. I've started therapy and it's helping. So, Dr. Bob - give it to me (if you would be so kind)!

"Dr. Bob Give it to me?" Gosh, you guys are getting more and more direct every day!

OK, here it comes . . . "YOURE NEGATIVE!" WOO-HOO!

Hope it was good for you, too. No, you should not now smoke a cigarette.

Stay well.

Basic oral sex question?
Dr. Robert Frascino, this may interest you