Ryan your awesome..plz rd

Thank you Ryan, Your response to the person who wondered if ars affects sex drive was to the point and pretty funny "stop trying to diagnose yourself...youll drive yourself crazy!" were your words and you couldnt have said it any better ..your awesome. One question however- my counselor advised me to not tell (future partner) about my hpv because its been gone for about 6 yrs. She said my body has built up immunity to it. I havent had a descent relationship in 5 yrs. because i feel like trash and cant go on . Is this good advice? Your advise would be appricatied, va

I'm glad that saying something as simple as I did helped! Maybe I should say it more often.

Telling your partner whether or not you have been diagnosed with HPV in the past really has to be your call. If you haven't had any lesions in six years, it is really unlikely that you will transmit HPV to your partner, but it is possible. People often tell their partners not only because of the potential risk involved, but as a way of relieving the anxiety of NOT telling. The anxiety caused by keeping a secret can have some funny effects on relationships down the road. But again, it's your call.

RMK

Best Method for Protective Oral Sex with female
R.M.K ? GENITAL WARTS...............HELP ME?????{INDIA}?????"NOW WHAT"