Mr. Kull; would you happen to know the answer?

Dear Mr. Kull, If I may, could I ask you a question about test results? My friend had blood drawn and tested for an individual life insurance policy, on the fourteenth of May. As he is a resident of New York State, this is where the lab site is located. He changed his mind about the insurance company in favor of another. Both use the same testing lab. Anyway, would he be notified of his results if they were positive for HIV? Are labs or insurers obligated to inform those tested of their results? His thinking is that everything is okay, because he has not heard from them, and was not concerned in the first place. Is he entitled to the results of the blood tests? Any of your thoughts or opinions on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Your friend should contact the insurance company if he wanted a definitive answer on his test results. They should be able to inform him on how to go about that. He should have been contacted if his results were positive.

RMK

Can you tell me more on white pubes?
Best Method for Protective Oral Sex with female