ars sex drive
Jun 12, 2003
Is there any data (or do you know anything from your personal experiences) about sex drive in ars?
Does it generally go up or down?
thank you for info on this strange question
Response from Mr. Kull
Stop trying to diagnose yourself...you're going to drive yourself crazy!
I'm not aware of any evidence that suggests recent infection affects sex drive. However, conditions like depression and anxiety can affect sex drive. This is why it is important that you talk with a medical professional when you have questions about your health (both physical AND mental).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv With Hangnail
- Will My Body Carry The Hpv Virus Forever?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Stages Of Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.