Dr Bob Re: tips on finding some closure!

Dr Bob, thanks so much for your reply it means more than you'll ever know! Kind of knew I was being stupid but needed some sort of "authoritative intervention" to prove it! May well follow up on some more counselling too. I live in Darlinghurst so I will be looking out at my Doc's for any info on your arrival! Then I can thankyou in person! I'll be the gorgeous 95kg bodybuilder in the corner with the big cheerleader sign that says "We love you Dr Bob." Not very subtle I know but hey its Sydney! (don't you just love the internet! I'm actually only 92kgs! he he)P.S your man is such a spunk also. No wonder you guys still feel blessed amongst all the crap! Thanks again so much for your response you really made my day! Lots of love.

Hey there Darlinghurst Darlin,

You are most welcome, and 92 kgs will do just fine. Thank you very much! Ill be looking for the sign. I may even bring my spunky guy along with me.

Stay well. See you at the pub at Oxford Hotel, or maybe at the Exchange or Midnight Shift? Stay well.

HUGE COCK --- increased risk?
Bob!...question from Australia