HUGE COCK --- increased risk?

Dr. Bob, I'm kinda new to the gay scene and enjoying it very very much. I met a special guy last weekand we've had a few dates since and things are starting to heat up. Last night very were cuddling and I reached down his pants and got quite a surprise. This guy's cock is huge ... i'm sure he wants to have sex but i'm a bit intimidated (and fascinated) by the size of his boner. Thanks to you and the forum I know about safe sex and plan to use a condom but I was wondering ... will this guy's big cock be a bigger risk for HIV? Thanks for being someone we all trust and love. You make us smile and give us hope at the same time -- and that is an amazing gift. I'm very pleased to send your Foundation a donation. Newbie in luv

Hello Newbie in Luv,

Just how huge was this monster? Are we talking "Oh my God!" size or did the thing need its own zip code? Well, that kind of surprise, as Martha Stewart would day, "Is a good thing." Many other guys reach down and find just the other kind of surprise a hot guy attached to a gherkin.

Well either way, Im delighted you will be staying safe by using condoms (they have an enormous capacity to stretch and stretch and stretch). Also, there are large super-sized latex condoms available if your King Dong, or Hanging Chad, or whatever you call him, needs them.

As for HIV risk, this is one time when cock size does not make a difference!

Good luck with Mr. Big and remember to play safe if the occasion "arises."

Keep smiling and thanks for the donation!

Very Important Info for Worried Well.....Pls Post Dr Bob
Dr Bob Re: tips on finding some closure!