DR. BOB -- WE NEED AND ANSWER AND WE NEED IT NOW

Hey there sexy doc, Millions of us gay dudes out here in cyberland need a straight answer to a simple question: Is there a risk with mutual masturbation???????? Your fan club anxiously awaits your response with hands lubed and ready. Handy Man

Hey there Handy Man,

"Millions" of gay dudes waiting for met to give a "straight" answer? How would I do that? And do you think you might have the slightest tendency to exaggerate a tiny bit?

OK, I cant do "straight," but I give a very direct response, and hope that settles the question once and for all.

"Is there a risk with mutual masturbation?" Yes, there is. The risk is getting caught if you do it in public. However, there is no HIV risk.

Now, a question for you: How do you type with your hands all lubed and ready?

Stay well boys,

BOB CONFIRMED U DISLIKE PEOPLE FROM {INDIA} 3 MONTHS {NO RESPONSE}
Very Important Info for Worried Well.....Pls Post Dr Bob