BOB CONFIRMED U DISLIKE PEOPLE FROM {INDIA} 3 MONTHS {NO RESPONSE}

HI BOB I HAVE BEEN WRITING FOR A PERIOD OF 3 MONTHYS BUT NO RESPONSE

CAN I GET HPV FROM RECVEING ORAL SEX?IS IT NORMAL TO HAVE WHITE SPOTS ON UR FORESKIN OF THE PENIS,NOW THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE LUMP WHICH I HAVE CAME A YEAR AFTER MY EXPOSURE,MY DOC CONFIRMED IT IS NOT A WART,BUT NOW THESE WHITE SPOTS?

HI CAN I GET HPV FROM RECVEING ORAL SEX?IS IT NORMAL TO HAVE WHITE SPOTS ON UR FORESKIN OF THE PENIS,NOW THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE LUMP WHICH I HAVE CAME A YEAR AFTER MY EXPOSURE,MY DOC CONFIRMED IT IS NOT A WART,BUT NOW THESE WHITE SPOTS?

Do you really think its fair to say its "confirmed" I dont like people from India simply because your question was not answered? I could point out that you have had several of your questions answered in this forum in the past. Consequently, you should be well aware your claim of discrimination is unwarranted, untrue, and unkind. Do you feel appropriately chastised? You should!

HPV (human papilloma virus) can be passed by oral sex. The ease of transmission by the route (compared to anal or vaginal sex) is not known. Warts generally appear on the penis, vagina, or in the anus, but may also appear in and around the mouth.

Now, you state that your doctor "confirmed" your lump is NOT a wart. So I must assume this is NOT your problem!

White spots? How could you possibly expect us to diagnose a condition like that over the Internet? Youll need to see your doctor or a dermatologist, rather than repeatedly posting your same question here when there is quite obviously no way we can possibly help without actually examining the spots. Perhaps now you understand why your question has not been answered?

Please note: All of your questions have a strong component of irrational fear associated with them. Please consider getting some counseling. I think it might help quite a bit.

Despite your untrue claim of discrimination, I wish you well and hope you get the help you need.

Need Auction Items for your Fundraiser?
DR. BOB -- WE NEED AND ANSWER AND WE NEED IT NOW