Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Need Auction Items for your Fundraiser?
Jun 9, 2003

hi,

read a previous post that you collect auction items.I work in the high end retail world and would love to contribute a gift certificate! You helped a lot doc.I wrote you awhile back after "my bad six months"...when I gave a hell of a lot of bjs to guys in a very short period of time with no ejaculation from them..I was worrrrrried. You came to my rescue. So all those worried about oral sex, YES there is a risk, but is really small...and you can limit that risk to reaaaallly small by not sucking with cuts in your mouth or taking cum in your mouth and to make the risk non existent..have him wear a rubber. I gave up sex for along time because of my fear and that is just not healthy. I now still give great BJs, but with less fear and a few added protection measures. Where do I send the Gift certificate doc? Sorry for the sermon...but I want people to know that you did not spend all those years in school to learn how to bake a potato!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Thank you for your very generous offer! Yes, indeed, our foundation does collect (and very much appreciate) items to auction off at our annual fundraiser event: "A Concerted Effort: A Concert for World AIDS Day." The next event is scheduled for November 23, 2003. The gift certificate can be sent to my attention at The Foundations address:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

And, despite all those years in training, I really can bake a mean potato. However, being Italian, I prefer to make pastas! Would you like to try my homemade gnocchi?

Thanks so much for you very generous offer!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
From the Guy who wrote my lover Tesed Negative for years and now he is +....
Next
BOB CONFIRMED U DISLIKE PEOPLE FROM {INDIA} 3 MONTHS {NO RESPONSE}

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.