Need Auction Items for your Fundraiser?

hi,

read a previous post that you collect auction items.I work in the high end retail world and would love to contribute a gift certificate! You helped a lot doc.I wrote you awhile back after "my bad six months"...when I gave a hell of a lot of bjs to guys in a very short period of time with no ejaculation from them..I was worrrrrried. You came to my rescue. So all those worried about oral sex, YES there is a risk, but is really small...and you can limit that risk to reaaaallly small by not sucking with cuts in your mouth or taking cum in your mouth and to make the risk non existent..have him wear a rubber. I gave up sex for along time because of my fear and that is just not healthy. I now still give great BJs, but with less fear and a few added protection measures. Where do I send the Gift certificate doc? Sorry for the sermon...but I want people to know that you did not spend all those years in school to learn how to bake a potato!

Thank you for your very generous offer! Yes, indeed, our foundation does collect (and very much appreciate) items to auction off at our annual fundraiser event: "A Concerted Effort: A Concert for World AIDS Day." The next event is scheduled for November 23, 2003. The gift certificate can be sent to my attention at The Foundations address:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

And, despite all those years in training, I really can bake a mean potato. However, being Italian, I prefer to make pastas! Would you like to try my homemade gnocchi?

Thanks so much for you very generous offer!

Stay well.

From the Guy who wrote my lover Tesed Negative for years and now he is +....
BOB CONFIRMED U DISLIKE PEOPLE FROM {INDIA} 3 MONTHS {NO RESPONSE}