A very intresting question for for you Doc.

hi Dr. bob How are you? I am very very happy for you with the way you answer all the people out there and with the way you are fighting the disease. I am sure you are amongst the people who have best quality of life any one has ever dreamed of!. Doctor I have a question regarding the penis and its structure. Are glans of a uncircumsized or circumsized male considered to be a mucouscal membrane? Can the glans transmit HIV? 2nd Is the inner lining of the foreskin considered to be made of mucouscal membrane? If yes then : Does mastrubation for a long period of say 6 years (twice/thrice daily clasping the penis with the ist completely sround it like holding a tennis racquet towards yourself)i.e about 4500 times in 6 years, make both of these organs ( glans and the foreskin)a bit hard/thick, I mean due to the friction between these parts, the area of friction under consideration would become a bit hard/thick and would not be susseptible to microscopic cuts/injuries during unprotective sex. thus preventing transmission of HIV. This definately is not a preventive measure but can it be considered as good/ positive indication for preventating HIV transmission? Please answer Doctor. I had read in your post to a positive woman that "you (Dr. Bob) is planning to die of old age and not of HIV." I sincerely hope and pray to god you see you great grand childern before you rest eternally.

And remind me again why this is such a "very interesting question?" Even the 4500 whack jobs are far from a record.

OK, the urethra is a mucous membrane; the glans and foreskin are not.

No, masturbating (even 4500 times) is not going to decrease your risk of HIV transmission. Use a condom; its a lot easier than trying to build up protective calluses on your Mr. Happy! Stay well.

Ejaculations in Mouth From Transexual
UNIQUE QUESTION that will comfort thousands....