Ejaculations in Mouth From Transexual

Hi I performed oral sex for a male ( a Transexual )with ejaculation in mouth. I did not swallow but washed my mouth minutes later. The person was very clean. Is this safe. this is the first time I had cum in the mouth. I have beeen tested before and I am negative.

Your risk for infection may be increased when an HIV infected man ejaculates in your mouth because potentially more HIV is coming into contact with the mucous membranes of your mouth. Some sources suggest that spitting out ejaculate is better than swallowing; there is no scientific evidence to support this. While common sense may dictate that spitting out semen reduces the amount of time fluid is in contact with your mouth, this may not translate well into science. Washing your mouth out minutes later is probably not a reliable prevention method. It is best to avoid getting ejaculate in your mouth, period.

It is important to remember, with or without ejaculation in the mouth, oral sex is considered relatively much lower risk for HIV transmission when compared to anal or vaginal sex.

See the CDC's fact sheet on Oral Sex for more info.

RMK

which oral sex is more risky?
A very intresting question for for you Doc.