An ode to Dr. Bob. Internet Doc, counsellor, and friend to all.

Hi Dr. Bob,

Even though you have never met any of us on this board in person, i would like to tell you on behalf of everyone how greatful we are to have you as our internet doctor. You are a wonderful person. Everyone involved with "The Body" deserves a medal for their courageous struggle for humanity. It doesn't make sense to me. I am mad that you were infected. I am angry that i have lost a childhood friend to the disease. And most of all I am mad about Africa; where people don't have the ACCESS that develped nations are privy to. I would love to get involved in the plight against HIV, but am not interested in just donating a few bucks. Of course i will (to your foundation hehe) but isn't there something more? Well Bob, if you and your partner are ever in Toronto, check out a casual little joint on Church street called Vagara Bistro. Try the calamari/house special salad. I guess my last question is the biggie. What are the chances of a getting hiv when a girl rubs her wet hands (vaginal fluid) on her jeans then touches my massive unit heheheh... ???? pretty low or essentially nil or very low risk? im sure there are others with a question like this. Anyway man, props to you and Ryan Kull. You are the real heroes. P.S. take my advice on the restaurant.

Hi Toronto Guy,

I may have already answered a question similar to this, but just in case, the wet hands-jeans-massive unit scenario qualifies as a "nil" rather than "low" risk.

Yes, I get to Toronto fairly frequently, and I know Church Street quite well. However, Ive never seen the "Vagara Bistro." Maybe you change name to "Viagra Bistro?" Ill definitely check out the calamari/house special salad! Stay well.

Biology Question making me think!
PLZ ROBERT ANSWER I PROMISE A GENEROUS DONATION!!!!!!!!!!Very worried in TX