Doctor Bob please give me courage to get tested!!! Part 2

Doctor Bob: I wanted to thank you for everything you do here for all of us worried wells. You answered my question about 1 month ago and I truly appreciate your time....Your response did indeed give me the courage to get tested and guess what...my 13 week test is NEGATIVE...I yelled such a loud Texas Woo-Hoo last nite that I am surprise it didnt wake you up outhere in Cali. Doc I've learned so much about this epidemic over the last 3 months and will do my part to help in the fight...to those of you waiting to get tested..listen to Dr. Bob and Ryan they are experts and definately know what they are talking about and dont doubt your results....I am going to go celebrate tonite with a big thick texas steak, a nice cold one and some Miles Davis...Thank you so much Dr Bob..you can add me to your growing list of straight guys that love you!!!! I will be donating to your foundation right now and will continue to do so when ever I can. I have copied my original question for you reference..

EG in Texas

Wazzup DOC!!!ok Doc here is my situation. I've been stressing about HIV over the past 2 1/2months...I have not had sexual intercourse since my last HIV test but since then I have engaged in some other risk exposures..received a couple of BJ's,fingering,handjob,performed cunnilingus very briefly just stimulated clitors,nipple sucking and had plenty of as you call it tonsil hockey....it seems from your and Ryan's answers that I am at very low risk for infection but the anxiety is killing me...I am coming up on 3 months and I know the only way to get peace of mind is to get tested but I am so afraid to do it...Doc I really respect your opinion can you please assess my risk and give me the courage I need to go get tested...

Response:

Remember the Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz who thought he needed courage, but when Dorothy was in trouble, he rose to the occasion and demonstrated admirable courage? OK, keep that thought in mind and "follow the yellow brick road" to get your test. Your risk activities blow jobs, fingering, hand jobs, and brief cunnilingus, nipple sucking, and tonsil hockey carry an extremely, extremely, extremely low risk for HIV transmission. Your WOO-HOO is waiting for you, so click those ruby slippers 3 times for good luck, and well all be waiting for your good news results! Youve got plenty of courage and your happiness is much closer than "over the rainbow." Well be waiting for that WOO-HOO.

Hello EG in Texas,

Actually, I did here that Texan WOO-HOO, but I thought it was the neighbors cat in heat!

Gosh, another straight guy in love with me. I could get arrested for that in Texas, couldnt I?

WOO-HOO and Yippee-ay-eh, Cowboy! Stay well.

MONO or HIV?
Biology Question making me think!