Quick Brief

Dear Dr, Robert. My name is Diego, I live in Argentina. It will be very helpfull for all the worried well, that you answer this Questions. A simply Yes or no will be fine. There is a lot of information going arround on the net, regarding, HIV, Tests, Window period. I have done the following resume, for everybody, her we go!!. Afetr a risky situation, Antibodys are present, in avarege, after 6 to 8 weeks. Elisa, must be done after 3 months mark to be conclusive. If the risky situation has been done with somedody, known to be HIV +, you must retest, at 6 months, if not, 3 months is ok. Qualitative Polimerase Chain Reaction (PCR) are very sensitieve if done, after 30 days of the risky situation, but to be conclusive, you must also test elisa Neg, after 3 months mark. A Western blot, should only be done, if positive Elisa, if not, there is no need to do it.

Have i done me homework OK.?? I will apreciate your coments. I love you, you are great. From Tango dancer in Argentina Big Hugh DIego

Hello Diego!

Yes, youve done your homework very well indeed! If you Tango as well as you summarize HIV test results, you must be a star in La Boca.

Stay well. Keep dancing!

Scared And Stupid ( Will Send Donation )
Red Throat