Scared And Stupid ( Will Send Donation )

I have never been this afraid in my life. My story is as follows

I enjoy going to strip clubs and having lap dances performed on me. I always go to the same club and the same stripper. The results are always the same. I end up fingering her and she masterbates me to ejaculation.

The reason I am afraid is during a night of love making with my wife, she performed unprotected oral sex on me for a few seconds. She also at one point inserted her finger in my anus for a moment it hurt like hell and I don't know if she cut me in anyway as I didn't notice any blood. She than inserted her fingers in her own vagina and masterbated herself.

It than hit me like a ton of bricks of what just happend. What if I was infected and my wife performing oral on me along with her finger in my anus and than in her vagina infect her also.

I tested immediately the next day and the result was negative. But I had only waited 48 days since the last time I was with the lap dancer. My question is as follows.

1) If my only risk was mutual masterbation with a lap dancer could I get infected this way ? ( vaginal fluids on my fingers )

2) What risk is my wife in with what she did ?

Thank you so much and please provide info on how to donate from Canada.

Mutual masturbation is not a risk for HIV. Your wifes risk is also essentially nonexistent. If you dont have HIV, you cant possibly give it to her, right?

Thanks for your donation. Checks can be mailed to:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well.

About You! If you feel like it!
Quick Brief