Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Scared And Stupid ( Will Send Donation )
Jun 9, 2003

I have never been this afraid in my life. My story is as follows

I enjoy going to strip clubs and having lap dances performed on me. I always go to the same club and the same stripper. The results are always the same. I end up fingering her and she masterbates me to ejaculation.

The reason I am afraid is during a night of love making with my wife, she performed unprotected oral sex on me for a few seconds. She also at one point inserted her finger in my anus for a moment it hurt like hell and I don't know if she cut me in anyway as I didn't notice any blood. She than inserted her fingers in her own vagina and masterbated herself.

It than hit me like a ton of bricks of what just happend. What if I was infected and my wife performing oral on me along with her finger in my anus and than in her vagina infect her also.

I tested immediately the next day and the result was negative. But I had only waited 48 days since the last time I was with the lap dancer. My question is as follows.

1) If my only risk was mutual masterbation with a lap dancer could I get infected this way ? ( vaginal fluids on my fingers )

2) What risk is my wife in with what she did ?

Thank you so much and please provide info on how to donate from Canada.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Mutual masturbation is not a risk for HIV. Your wifes risk is also essentially nonexistent. If you dont have HIV, you cant possibly give it to her, right?

Thanks for your donation. Checks can be mailed to:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
About You! If you feel like it!
Next
Quick Brief

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.