Amazing what anxiety can do to you

I was reading almost on daily base all the posts in this forum. I was scared to death that I might be infected after having a protected vaginal sex with a prostitute. In fact I was treating my self as if I was really infected. She gave me an unprotected oral sex for about 15 seconds, then put on a condom and had a vaginal sex for about 2 minutes. Rushed to the shower and had a real hot shower after that.

10 days after exposure, I started feeling all sort of the symptoms that people descried in this forum. I believe that my anxiety was somehow magnifying these symptoms and making me more sensitive toward diagnosing myself

67 days after exposure done a PCR test, 85 days after exposure done an ELISA HIV1-2 test and the result for both tests came on the same day as PCR test takes longer time. And guess what. All came out negative and all these symptoms disappeared on the same day. Now I feel that I am back to whom I was before this incidence.

I believe that the main cause for symptoms is anxiety, otherwise who can explain why all the symptoms vanished on the same day I got the results?

Symptoms that magically disappear when test results come back negative are actually very common and completely related to stress/anxiety. Congratulations! Youre HIV-negative! Stay well.

Please Dr. Bob (5th attempt) protected VS unprotected oral
About You! If you feel like it!