Just a thank you, Ryan
Jun 5, 2003
Hi Ryan. I just wanted to thank you for your quick and thoughtful response. I wrote to you yesterday about my doctor ordering an HIV test with blood the lab had already used to test for other STD's. I thought about your repsonse, and what you said makes a lot of sense because this doctor was not my usual doctor. He was filling in for my primary care physician. I just want you to know that I think you were right on target. Thank you for everything you do and for responding to my questions. Take care.
Response from Mr. Kull
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.