R.M.K............WHERE ARE YOU??????????

HI

RYAN CAN I GET WARTS FROM RECEVEING ORAL SEX?I KNOW ITS HIGHLY UNLIKELY,BUT TO MAKE MATTERS WORST I HAD THIS LUMP SORT OF THING ON THE FORESKIN OF MY PENIS,WELL THE FORESKIN WAS NOT EXPOSED TO THE GIVERS MOUTH,AND BESIDES MY DOIC SAID THAT THE LUMP IS NOT A WART?NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO?I HAVE WHITE SPOTS BESIDES THE LUMP????????

It is quite unlikely that you would get HPV through oral sex, but it is possible. However, your doctor said it wasn't HPV; you should trust your doctor. If your doctor doesn't think it's a wart, why do you?

If you really don't feel like you trust your doctor's opinion, you can always get a second one, but try to stop at that.

RMK

My life is with you only.....
In Limbo and tryen to deal