My life is with you only.....

I rubbed my sensitive part of my penis along the floor of my bathroom in the hostel.I'm afraid if someone infected with HIV had ejaculated there in the place where I rubbed.But there were no ejaculations seen to my naked eyes.Also I poured water before I rubbed.Am I infected with HIV.Please give me a clear answer as I'm very much worried and also mentally depressed.Also tell me how long will HIV survive in the environment and how much amount of HIV is needed for a person to get infected.I posed this question many times.But no one answered.Atleast u do.Please Sir.....Am I infected with HIV due to the action I did in the bathroom.Please clearly say me.My life is in your hands only Sir.....Please....

Unless you are engaging in vaginal, anal, or oral sex, or are sharing needles for injection drug use, you should not be worrying about HIV infection. HIV is not transmitted through contact with the day-to-day environment (see Survival...) for more info.

RMK

Needle Stick from "HIV infected person"
R.M.K............WHERE ARE YOU??????????