The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

RE: Ongoing Symptoms?

Jun 4, 2003


I appreciate your info, and positiveness, however I still am curious about what symptoms to look for after the window period has elapsed? As I stated I have been extremely run down (tired), headaches, muscle spasms, eyefloaters, vision problems (bluriness), equilibrium problems (dizziness), and food tastes funny. Are these symptoms that would warrant further testing? No matter what I want to donate to your cause, as I see the need for a vaccine, and hopefully a cure. Where do I send money to?

Response from Dr. Frascino


Yep, Im "positive" all right, and apparently you are negative! Why be curious about symptoms for a disease you do not have. No, your symptoms do not warrant further testing. Additional tests will give you additional negative results.

Have your doctor evaluate your symptoms. If everything checks out OK, and no physical cause can be found, ask for a referral for some counseling. Your symptoms could all be related to excessive fear, anxiety, and depression.

Thank you for your donation to my foundation. The address is listed below and also posted at the end of my biosketch on this website.

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well,

Dr. Bob

A Woo Hoo, and a gift
Needle Stick from "HIV infected person"

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint