For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

RE: Ongoing Symptoms?

I appreciate your info, and positiveness, however I still am curious about what symptoms to look for after the window period has elapsed? As I stated I have been extremely run down (tired), headaches, muscle spasms, eyefloaters, vision problems (bluriness), equilibrium problems (dizziness), and food tastes funny. Are these symptoms that would warrant further testing? No matter what I want to donate to your cause, as I see the need for a vaccine, and hopefully a cure. Where do I send money to?

Yep, Im "positive" all right, and apparently you are negative! Why be curious about symptoms for a disease you do not have. No, your symptoms do not warrant further testing. Additional tests will give you additional negative results.

Have your doctor evaluate your symptoms. If everything checks out OK, and no physical cause can be found, ask for a referral for some counseling. Your symptoms could all be related to excessive fear, anxiety, and depression.

Thank you for your donation to my foundation. The address is listed below and also posted at the end of my biosketch on this website.

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay well,

A Woo Hoo, and a gift
Needle Stick from "HIV infected person"