|Sub Type symptoms
May 29, 2003
Is there any evidence which suggests that there are varying ARS symptoms between subtypes?
| Response from Mr. Kull
I'm not aware of any information that suggests that there are differences in ARS symtpoms based on the subtype of HIV, but that doesn't mean that the information isn't out there.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Topping Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.