Ryan....I'll ask again

Ok...so here I am along with sooo many others that live in constant fear that they have hiv. I realize that everyone that writes truly "believes" that their situation has legit grounds for asking if they have hiv however I've truly done some things that would have put myself at risk. Heres my story...I'm in my 30's and a mother of one and one due in January. My last test was a yr ago last Dec and yes negative. Since that time I have preformed protected oral sex(condom) and I have had protected vaginal sex with 2 condoms prior to my current partner. However....I have let more than one person go down on me without protection. When my current partner and I got together he had a test and thankfully it was negative. Please tell me Ryan what kind of trouble am I in regarding my less than careful behaviour? Meaning the oral on me? The Dr just did a series of tests which is routine when you first find out your pregnant and hiv was one. I keep thinking my children are gonna watch me die and whats gonna happen to them? Please I'm begging you to answer. Thank you and thanks for the time that you and your co-workers put into helping all of us out here. I truly think alot of us would have lost it if it hadn't of been for you and your co-workers calming us down and constantly educating us. God Bless you...

There is no evidence that people get infected through receiving oral sex (having someone who is HIV infected go down on them, or put their mouth on your genitals). This is primarily true because HIV is not known to be transmitted through saliva.

While we can never say that risk is absent when having sexual contact with another person, we can say, based on data and information collected by the CDC, that the risk is practically nonexistent.

RMK

she's infected, am i?
Sub Type symptoms