Condom Broke and posibilities

Two years ago I had a protected vaginal intercourse with an aids sick man. But, unfortunatelly, when we stopped, I saw that the condom was broken, Please, give me some information. I am very worried about that, How common it is that a condom breakage results in HIV transmission? Is there a that holds that kind of information. Best regards and thank you,

The likelihood of HIV transmission during condom breakage will depend on a variety of factors. One of the most important variables is the extent of mucous membrane exposure to HIV infected fluids. It is difficult to judge from your question how significant the fluid exposure was, but since there is the potential for exposure in your case and your partner was a known carrier of HIV, you should be tested to rule out HIV infection.

The CDC states that the majority of condom breakages do not result in transmission. This is partially true because condoms can potentially provide sufficient protection even if there is a break or tear. It primarily depends on the extent and location of breakage and the exposure to fluids.

RMK

playing the odds
Testing inside "Window Period"