Dr. Bob, I took your advice....BUT

Hi Dr. Bob,

Its the guy from Toronto. I took your advice and started shopping in yorkville, running along the lake etc, etc. Of course, as i was doing this, I met a girl... One thing led to another and well we started making out a bit. We kissed a tiny bit and i licked her nipples. THEN she lays the bomb on me that she has herpes, and had been treated for chlamydia,and HPV. Now i am wondering if our little kissing tryst got me infected with something more serious!.

Thanks Dr. Bob, and as always you deserve a hug. Totally sworn off sex in TO

Hi Toronto,

Nipple noshing and a "tiny bit" of kissing with a woman "treated" for chlamydia and HPV is not at all a problem. Herpes can be passed when no symptoms are present, but active blisters and sores on the lips, genitals, or anus are the most infectious. That this woman was being honest with you is very responsible behavior. Dont swear off sex or your pipes might rust! Just stay informed, know your risks, and get checked out if you develop any suspicious symptoms. See you in Yorkville!

amazing man!
Followup to Sponge Lady (Prostitute's Deception)