Thanks & Donation

Dear Robert. I am from Argentina. Last year i had a low risk contact, that ended up with a negative result test past the 90 days mark. So I wooo Hoo alot. I alwys read your forum, and i want to make a donation. The problem is that i am form Argentina, and i do not konw how to make it work. I want to send 100 uS, that is a lot fo money for me, becuase, our currency rate is very devaluated, but ive heard, that, with that money, we can help 125 children in Africa, so please send me how i must do to send that money for you. (DHL, 100 us in cash is OK) or should i do it by bank??? Love you a lot. Rgds JJJ

Hello JJJ,

Congratulations on your negative test! Yell WOO-HOO and do a tango!

Thank you for your generous offer to make a donation to my foundation. Perhaps the easiest way is to make a direct wire transfer of the funds from your bank.

The wiring instructions are as follows:

Mellon Bank Pittsburgh, P.A. ABA # 043000261 Credit ML Account Number 101-1730 Further Credit to: Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation Account # 830-04C48 Swift number MELN US 3P

Any questions regarding the wire transfer may be directed to Linda Godfrey. You may call collect at 732-627-6600 or e-mail her at LGodfrey@pclient.ml.com.

Yes, 100 dollars can save up to 125 infant lives in Africa by treating HIV-positive pregnant women to help prevent transmission of the virus to their unborn children. Personally, and on behalf of those childrens lives you will save, please accept my warmest appreciation. Stay well.

Why would you scare us like this!!
Patience