EXPIRED CONDOMS

Hi, I was wondering, i had sex with a high risk guy - unprotected oral with protected sex however the condom was expired by maybe 6 mo. After, i felt VERY tired, to be honest my job is suffering because im so tired and my body aches.I gave him oral sex and i have a habit of chewing inside of my mouth. there was only pre-cum. should i test?

If the condom didnt break, it should still have been protective. As for your "habit of chewing inside of your mouth," well thats a lot better than trying to chew outside of it.

If youre tired, see your doctor. Your risk of possible HIV is extremely, extremely low (oral sex and "protected sex"). If you test, wait for the 3-month mark, but I very strongly doubt HIV is your problem.

DR. BOB (2ND TRY) I KNOW YOU CAN HELP
can antibodies infect?