I'm sorry Dr. Bob and thank you!

I wrote a post a couple of days ago titled, " Oh No! Dr. Bob please help" or something along those lines.

In that post I mentioned the fact that I ALWAYS use condoms and that the condoms never broke, tore or slipped off. I also said that the only time I was unprotected was when my boyfriend performed oral sex on me three different times.

I realize now after having read your answers to other posts that my fears of having HIV are totally unwarranted. The other people I talked to before said that they were too. But no, I had to get in a panic and become anxiety ridden over nothing.

After re-reading my post and thinking logically, I realized that my problem wasn't the fear of having HIV. I was feeling guilty for having sex. Then I realized that I shouldn't feel guilty for having sex because I'm only human.

So, eventhough you never answered my post, thanks for answering everyone elses and making me think just a little. And I'm truly sorry for taking up your time.

So to everyone out there who supposedly has symptoms and are constantly searching the internet for an answer, please think a little. Be logical in your thinking. Don't depress yourselves over the thought of having HIV. If there is a true concern, then get tested, but don't waste your lives being anxiety ridden.

I will be sending 20 dollars (sorry it's not more) to your organization. If you would please post the address again, that would be great. Thanks once again!

Truly, A recovered worried-well who wishes she could hug you for some reason. :)

Hi Recovered Worried-Well!

Im delighted you were able to realize what was really happening! Gee, before long, you guys wont even need me around here at all!

Thank you for your donation. The Foudation's address can be found at the end of my bio-sketch posted on this site. Twenty dollars can go a remarkably long way in Sub-Saharan Africa!

And thanks for the cyber-hug too!

To be blunt
300 donation for honest answer and advice..Have asked 9 times now.....Desperate