To be blunt

To be blunt, I enjoy sticking my tongue up a guys ass. Is there a risk of my catching anything, especially HIV or Hep C, besides bad breath? I am already HIV positive and have advised the other party of this, they claim to be negative, but you know how that goes.

In case you are at a dinner party or something and dont want to be quite so blunt, you can use the term "rimming," OK?

Rimming risk? There have been no recorded cases of getting HIV from rimming or getting rimmed. However, there are a variety of other STDs that can be passed quite easily this way, including hepatitis A, intestinal parasites, and herpes.

Is it possible to rim safely? Sure, if you use a barrier, such as a dental dam. If you choose not to, you should be screened for STDs periodically.

Tranferring money from Japan??
I'm sorry Dr. Bob and thank you!