oi's from animals

Hi there,Maybe this is the wrong forum to ask this as I know this is for negatative ppl fearing hiv but theres no current experts in the oi forum so I thought I'd try my luck.what kind of oi's can a hiv+ person get from birds?I breed love birds and always get thier poo on my hands not caring wheather I have cuts on my hands or not.Also reecently some of the birds I've dealt with have been ill and as a result some die.This matter only came to my attention since recently I was dealing with a sick bird in my hand and it pooped on a fresh cut on my hand.If I did get an oi this way would I notice it very soon?I hope i'll be ok as breeding my birds is one of the goods things I enjoy that keeps me going in life,I,d hate to be always cautous.Are there any illnesses birds could pass on to humans neg or pos if the bird poo somehow hets in the bloodstream?

There are several different infections (cryptosporidiosis , toxoplasmosis, Mycobacterium avium complex, histoplasmosis, and others) that an immune-compromised individual can acquire from certain types of contact with animals. Your risk for opportunistic infections can primarily be determined through your CD4 counts; for this, and many other reasons, it is important that you stay in contact with your doctor and receive appropriate treatment. For more information about potential infections that an HIV infected person can be at risk for when coming into contact with animals, see Preventing Infections from Pets.

People who are not immune-compromised should not worry about contracting these infections from animals.

RMK

Acne On Backside - Route Of Transmission?
EXPOSURE TO HIV