|Desperate Ryan..pls answer
May 23, 2003
I had an encounter with a guy I did not know. We did not have vaginal or anal sex because he did not have a condom. He masturbated 3 times and in between he would finger me. I also gave him a bj and he gave me oral. I am worried because I don't know if he had cum on his fingers when he was fingering me and also because I gave him a bj. Please let me know what my risk is.
| Response from Mr. Kull
You should primarily be concerned about sexual transmission of HIV during vaginal or anal sex. Fingering does not present a realistic risk for HIV infection. The CDC documents cases of transmission, and to date has not documented a case of transmission through fingering/mutual masturbation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth An Ars Symptom?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.