Dr. BOB....this is a serious note for the worried well.....

dear worried well's, I am the leader of the pack. I go through the fear of HIV daily. I first started to worry about HIV after a definite exposure (broken condom with female)I then have gone through many stages of fear of contracting HIV (over a peroid of time). HIV is very difficult to catch. trust me ( 16 negative tests later). I have worked thoughts up of transmission (all irrational) and contracting HIV in many different instances that now casual is no longer safe. Theraphy is a helping me and reading post confuses me. Be carefull when you are reading posts. Use only what applies to your situtaion. DO NOT RELATE THE UNRELATED. I am now using a theraphy called cognitive behaviour. If you worry about HIV daily try this. I was that the point of suicide, with no infection expect in the mind.

Worried well......please listen.....your fears will only worsen....to the point of not being able to function in daily life. It is even hard for me to pea in a public restroom.

Theraphy is amazing ...... life sucks being worried....I think Be HIV positive would be easier.

Try this theraphy .....ask for it by name.....I think soon I will be O.K.

Love you all.....

Master Worried

Hello Leader of the Pack!

Im delighted you are finding your therapy helpful. Hopefully others will follow your lead, Leader! Keep up with your counseling and someday soon, not only will you be able to pee in a public restroom, but also "write" your name in yellow snow!

Readers we need tougher questions for Dr. Bob
Found out he's poz