Please answer...theres no-one else to ask

Hey Ryan...been racking my brain with this question. Heres the scenario if you were having sex with one person frequently and you had sex with someone else for lets say 60seconds and he did not ejaculate what are the chances of becoming pregnant off of pre-cum?(Although I didn't see any) This is my situation and I cannot find a web-site that will provide enough info to satisfy my fear. I realize alot of it could be me feeling guilty however please tell me if at all possible what are my chances??? Thanks...

This is not the best forum to answer questions about pregnancy. It is possible to become pregnant through contact with pre-semen alone, but I am not sure what the odds are in comparison to ejaculation in the body. Try plannedparenthood.org for information on reproductive health.

RMK

HIV and Massage
3 month test