HIV and Massage

I have been doing alot of reading and I am still confused. I recently received a massage and both of us were naked. I was laying on a table and she washed herself with soap and water. She left soap on her body and rubbed her body against mine. I am not sure if my penis rubbed against her vagina or not. I know there was no penetration. I am very concerned about HIV transmission this way. I know the women that work there are required to use condoms for vaginal and oral sex and are required to be tested on a routine basis. I was told by the CDC that transmission has to happen in a sealed enviroment and this would be considered low risk. I did not do anything to stimulate her vagina and all she did was was herself. I would appreciate you opinion on this.

There is little reason for confusion. If sexual tranmsission is only known to occur, according to the CDC, through vaginal and anal sex (and much less frequently through oral sex), then you are not at risk for infection if you are not engaging in those activities during sexual contact. Unless you have clear evidence that you had significant HIV infected fluid contact with your mucous membranes (which you don't), there is no reason to be concerned about other routes of transmission.

RMK

Unique rubbing question
Please answer...theres no-one else to ask