Unique rubbing question
May 21, 2003
Is rubbing your penis up against someones anus before any anal fingering or anal sex a way of transmitting hiv?
Response from Mr. Kull
Sorry, not so unique.
HIV is not known to be transmitted through grinding, rubbing, whatever you want to call it. You are at risk for infection when engaging in insertive or receptive anal sex with an HIV infected person.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is Normal Cbc With Hep C And Hep B?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Does Chlamydia Feel Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.